For me there are two contrasting questions. Never in harmony!
Every now and then I reach to a state-of-mind which — if I am to bring to thoughts — appears in the form of a great question.
I reach that state-of-mind when I am contemplative:
- Towards my life as a whole
- towards the world as a whole
- towards the history of human beings, future.
- And everything (as a whole).
The state-of-mind and the great question is this:
- What actually is this all? — Humanity, Life, World.
And then another question comes up. Usually. I call this a greater question:
- Does that question even matter?