Thomas Hobbes defined power of a man as: his present means to obtain some future apparent good. He defines good as things that are of interest to...Continue reading...
Author. Thoughts & Human Management. Think, See, Experience Mind-Life-World (with me). Subscribe to my newsletter below to receive my thoughts straight in your inbox.
HAVE THE CONTENT DELIVERED STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX
- Article From myRepublica: Nepali Paranoia
- Medium Post: Do You Get Scared?
- Discover More About Yourself Through Your Wallpapers
Using goal-driven wallpapers on a regular basis will make you see weird things about yourself.
- Medium Post: Mental Discipline Is A Ceaseless Process
Your mind is challenged by every change of weather, every new person you meet, every food you eat.
- Medium Post: Who Is A Pandit? — According To Vidura
A Pandit is someone who doesn’t abandon an initiated task!