There is another way of looking at history — in terms of human beings’ struggle to understand, organize and use their own thoughts. So much so...Continue reading...
Writer and an Experiencer. You can subscribe to my newsletter below to have my findings and affirmations delivered straight to your inbox.
HAVE THE CONTENT DELIVERED STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX
- Nepal — A Nation That Disgusted Me With Mankind
- What Is Existential Dread?
How to deal with it?
- Trying To Make Philosophical Conversations Relevant
They go nowhere all the time!
- Voltaire’s Science Fiction ‘Micromégas’
18th Century Story that Satirizes Self-Conceit of Mankind.
- The Skill Of Selective Talking
Why are some people boring to listen to?