I have spent my entire life in Kathmandu. I more or less know how the seasons work here. But, this October has been unlike any other....Continue reading...
Writer and an Experiencer. You can subscribe to my newsletter below to have my findings and affirmations delivered straight to your inbox.
HAVE THE CONTENT DELIVERED STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX
- Voltaire’s Science Fiction ‘Micromégas’
18th Century Story that Satirizes Self-Conceit of Mankind.
- The Skill Of Selective Talking
Why are some people boring to listen to?
- The Read-Write Balance Agitation
When you read, you don’t want to write. You write and you stop reading. What’s going on?!
- Human Knowledge Is a Big Fat Tangle
Can we look at our collective knowledge as the process of untangling the tangled?
- Dealing With Verbal Poisons
What To Do When Someone Hurts You (tries to) With Words?